Sangria Iced Tea
20oz Lipton Peach Iced Tea
7.5oz Orange Juice
2.5oz Lime Juice
5oz Cranberry Juice
2 oranges, sliced
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pitcher.
2. Fill 4 tall glasses with ice.
Pour sangria mixture over ice and serve.
Variation: Try it with Lipton Lemon Iced Tea or Lipton Sweet Tea.
Serves 3-4 people.
Banana Split Cake
Prep Time: 15 min. plus refrigerating | Makes: 24 servings
What You Need
9 honey grahams, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
1 cup sugar, divided
1/3 cup butter, melted
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
6 bananas, divided
2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
2 cups cold milk
2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
Mix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas; arrange over pineapple.
Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Top with nuts.
Save 40 calories per serving by preparing with margarine, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 2 pkg. (1 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Omit nuts. Make chocolate curls from 1 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Use to garnish dessert.
Substitute 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs for the crushed grahams.
Jell-o Egg Jigglers
Prep Time: 10 min. plus refrigerating | Makes: 12 servings, 1/2 egg each
What You Need
JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS Egg Mold
1-1/2 cups boiling water (Do not add cold water.)
1 pkg. (6 oz.) JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor
Spray insides of both sides of egg mold and along rims with cooking spray. Close mold, matching up rims of egg halves. Snap each of the 6 individual egg halves together until each egg is firmly sealed. Inspect each egg to make sure it is closed and sealed. Place mold, fill-side up, on tray.
Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into measuring cup with pour spout. Immediately pour into mold through fill-holes until each egg is filled just to top of egg shape. (Any remaining gelatin mixture can be poured into custard cup.)
Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between the halves of each egg. (Do not pull on the handle.) Turn mold over and shake gently to unmold eggs. Keep refrigerated.
KEEP KIDS SAFE!:
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
JELL-O JIGGLERS Coins in a Cloud: For each serving, spoon 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping into dessert dish. Use back of spoon to make depression in center. Fill with 6 to 8 slices of assorted colored JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS. If desired, use an egg slicer to easily cut the JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS into slices.
JELL-O JIGGLERS Parfaits: For each serving, spoon about 1/4 cup finely chopped JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS into parfait glass. Top with 1/4 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and another layer of chopped JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS. For best results, use assorted colors of JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bar
- 2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups Eagle Mills® All-Purpose Unbleached Flour with Ultragrain®
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Blue Bonnet® table spread, melted (3/4 cup = 1-1/2 sticks)
- 1 pkg (11-1/2 oz each) semisweet chocolate chunks, divided
- 1 can (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 18 mini chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; blend well. Add Blue Bonnet table spread; stir until crumbly. Remove 1-1/2 cups of the crumb mixture; set aside for later use. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until crust is light brown around edges.
- Microwave 1 cup chocolate chunks in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add milk and peanut butter; mix until well blended. Spread onto crust. Combine remaining chocolate chunks, the peanut butter cup pieces, and 1-1/2 cups reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle evenly over filling.
Bake 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely. Cut into 40 bars to serve.
Marshmallow Mountain Meltdown
· 4 pudding cups (3.5 oz each) Snack Pack Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding
· 1 cup marshmallow creme
· Confectioners’ sugar
· Place cups of pudding in freezer. Freeze at least 2 hours or until pudding is hardened.
· Remove pudding cups from freezer. Run bottom ends of cups under hot water to help release pudding from cups. Remove top seal and release each onto an individual serving plate, top-side down.
· Spoon 1/4 cup marshmallow creme over each plate of pudding. Heat in microwave on high 45 seconds or until marshmallow begins to run down sides of pudding. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar just before serving.
Caramel Orange Flan
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 can (12 oz each) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray six 6-ounce custard cups with cooking spray.
- Place 1/3 cup of the sugar in heavy 1-quart saucepan. Heat over medium heat without stirring until sugar is melted and golden brown, swirling pan occasionally to heat evenly. Pour and divide syrup evenly among prepared custard cups. Tilt custard cups to coat bottoms evenly. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining 1/3 cup sugar, milk, Egg Beaters, vanilla and orange peel in medium bowl; mix until blended. Pour evenly into custard cups. Place custard cups in a roasting pan filled 1-inch deep with very hot water.
Bake 25 minutes, or until knife inserted in center of custard comes out clean. Immediately remove from water. Unmold and serve warm, or refrigerate 4 hours and unmold at serving time. Top each flan with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.
Peeps Lemon Curd Cake
- 4 pkgs (3ct each) PEEPS® (Milk or Dark) Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- 5 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup whole buttermilk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup lemon curd (may substitute lemon pudding)
- 1 container white frosting
- 1 tube white decorating icing with star or flower tip
- 2 Tbsp powdered cocoa
- Zest of one lemon
Makes 1 two layer cake.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 (6-inch) cake pans with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
3. In another large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
4. In a small bowl, combine buttermilk and lemon juice.
5. With electric mixer on low speed, add a small amount of flour mixture to the butter mixture. Next, add a small amount of buttermilk mixture to the butter mixture.
6. Alternate adding small amounts of flour mixture and buttermilk mixture to butter mixture, ending with the flour mixture.
7. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake until golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 to 50 minutes.
8. Cool in pans on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Remove cake from pans and cool completely on wire rack.
9. Place one cake on serving dish. Spread lemon curd on top of cake.
10. Place second cake on top of lemon curd on first cake. Cover top and sides of entire cake with white frosting.
11. Sprinkle powdered cocoa and lemon zest on sides of cake.
12. Place PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks on top of the cake, arranging them with the heads facing outward.
13. Use star or flower shaped tip to decorate the edges of the cake as desired with white icing.
Originally sourced via marshmallowpeeps.com
- Assorted PEEPS Marshmallow shapes
- 1 box rolled fruit snacks
- 1 box crispy rice cereal treats
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Kitchen scissors
- Cutting knife
- Parchment paper
To create large PEEPS sushi pieces:
1. Cut crispy rice cereal treats in half.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut rolled fruit snacks into 3” long x ½” wide strips.
3. Place a PEEPS Marshmallow Chick on top of one of the crispy rice cereal treat halves.
4. Wrap one of the rolled fruit snack strips around both pieces and press the ends together until they stick.
To create PEEPS sushi rolls with rolled fruit snack outside:
1. Place crispy rice cereal treats on parchment paper and microwave for 8 – 10 seconds on high.
Originally sourced via marshamllowpeeps.com
Pretty Peeps Cupcakes
- Your favorite cupcakes
- Frosting (homemade or premade)
- Marshmallow PEEPS
1. Bake your favorite cupcakes according to package directions. Allow to cool before decorating. If using premade cupcakes you can skip this step.
2. Make your own frosting and use any color you like, or buy from a store.
3. Attach any one of your favorite PEEPS® Chicks or PEEPS® Bunnies
to the top of the cupcake before the frosting dries.
4. Spoon your sprinkles around the PEEP and pat them down so they stay.
Originally sourced via marshmallowpeeps.com